musings of an ohioan who was supposed to be icelandic...

Monday, September 1, 2008

Support your local record store!


I am a firm believer in retail therapy. Is that all too consumerist of me? Possibly. But nothing will bring my spirits up like a visit to Rama Lama. It's funny how obtaining new music will have that effect on me. Not to mention that Rob is extremely accommodating to whatever my taste might be that day; "I want something old that feels like home", "I want something spazzy", "do you have this?". He's never let me down and I've yet to find a better vinyl selection that suits my tastes here in Toledo. Plus, if it's not in the store he's been able to find it for me. Recent additions to my collection were: "Worldwide" by thedeathset, "Spiderland" by Slint, "This Is Our Punk Rock" by A Silver Mt. Zion, and "Kind Of Blue" by Miles Davis. Stop in, and don't leave without an awesome Rama Lama t-shirt... I've been seeing them all over town!

Rama Lama Records
3151 W Central Ave
Mon-Sat: 11am to 9 pm

Sun: Closed
419.531.ROCK

1 comment:

Chumpy said...

Also you can call up and ask him a question about any Creed album and with a little encouragement Rob will sing you their hits.