musings of an ohioan who was supposed to be icelandic...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!!


My favorite month of the whole year has finally arrived! A tribute...


The 1st: Happy Birthday, Daveman. I love you, brother.

The 13th: Oh dear...my 25th birthday!

The 15th: Sundowner in BG. This girl is ex-cit-ed.

The 31st: My favorite holiday, Halloween! Not to mention the parties, haunted houses, & everything that comes with it.

...& everything in between!



Tell me why you think October is awesome. Also, I could use some suggestions for Halloween costumes and obscure horror movies to watch this month.

4 comments:

Michele Martin said...

captain morgan in that cider is delish. btw, i love october and i love your birthday EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Jon Cendrowski said...

Come celebrate 25 with me, Karen, Against Me! and Ted Leo in Detroit Oct 18

m. said...

no no, she will be in cleveland with me, sorries!

adam said...

I think you should go as a robot and make a lil' robot costume from old electrical parts. Spray paint a box big enough for your torso silver and roll from that. Yea! Arts and crafts time!

I've also always wanted someone to pair up with me and someone could be the "good" elvis and someone else to be the "fat wasted, burnt out" elvis. I could be the latter. Just throwing it out there.