musings of an ohioan who was supposed to be icelandic...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

the Pilot. Season 1, Episode 1.

A blog. What a novel idea! These wonderful little spaces on the vast world of the interweb are my favorite pages to browse. I get such a kick out of what people like, what they're doing, what they find, the art/music/anything they make, etcetera. Do I dare indulge? Could anyone find this amusing? Entertaining? Something to pass the time, at the very least?

I guess we'll see. And I'll start with this...

I started back at school at BGSU this week. Being the poor kid that I am, and refusing to buy a commuter pass, I am forced to find random parking lots around the city. I found this little gem today and thought "you know what, anonymous spray painter? you're right." Please excuse the poor camera phone quality.



Cheers.

No comments: