musings of an ohioan who was supposed to be icelandic...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Raise your fist!


Can I talk about something? Ok. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I've wanted to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra for so long now. I feel like admitting this automatically gets me funny looks, but I have to ask: What isn't completely awesome about epic Christmas metal? Have you even heard about their light show? I want to dress in the classiest number I own (do I have a gown?) and go to one of these concerts! Unfortunately they aren't coming to Toledo this year and I have yet to find someone else around here that thinks it sounds like fun. The tickets are relatively expensive, but I guarantee they're worth it. Tell me, am I being ridiculous? Will you go with me? I'm looking to L.Gozleee, A.Gleghore, R.Lonard...






3 comments:

Sean P. Morrissey said...

they're playing two shows in omaha. my friend said he could get me in for free.
jealous?

Anonymous said...

Sirrah, Been trying to get you to this shit for years.

Monday
12/29/2008
8:00 PM Trans-Siberian Orchestra Quicken Loans Arena (formerly Gund Arena)

Or Maybe:

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tickets 12/13 12-13-2008
Saturday
8:00 PM i wireless Center in Moline, IL

eh?

iseecolorbars said...

oh my god i love it Christmas metal!