musings of an ohioan who was supposed to be icelandic...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Home sweet home.

After a trip to Pittsburgh and Cleveland, it's pretty great to be back home. I was able to meet new people, visit a few museums, see old friends, and try some excellent food. Not to mention that I'm up to 10 undeveloped rolls of film now! This is a record. Thanks to everyone who made it great.


Also, I'm doing a little posting for TOLEDO TOBOGGAN. Check it out! And let me know about things happening in the area.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

For a second there, I thought that girl in the middle was Mikey in drag.

sarah spills said...

well, she is ethnic. and i've thought before they look like siblings.

m. said...

babe central

Sean P. Morrissey said...

i found you.
pittsburgh?! i wish i was still there! we could have hungout so much.

sarah spills said...

you found me! and i (duh) pretty much thought of you the whole time i was there. wishing i had a tour guide!